Amenities & Rental Information
Reservations of The Pavilion include the following amenities:
- Use of The Pavilion (covered space) and The Pavilion Grounds (area located inside the fence)
- Use of Dressing Rooms
- Use of Prep Kitchen
- Access from 8:00am – 12:00am on the day of reservation
- Access to City Parking located behind The Pavilion (on Osage Ave) as well as City Parking lots located to the North and East of The Pavilion
- 60 Chairs (additional chairs available for rent)
- 8 Banquet Tables (additional tables for rent)
- Event Setup (must be given 24-hour advance notice)
Other amenities available for rent include:
- Additional Chairs
- Additional Tables
- Arch Way
See Rental Guide for pricing details and availability.
Cleaning Requirements & Expectations
Clients are responsible for all clean up after the event concludes. The client will be given until 7:00a.m. on the day following the event to complete clean-up efforts. A $500 cleaning deposit is to be paid in advance of your event. Should you choose to do your own cleaning, your cleaning deposit will be returned to you pending approval of the property manager. In the event clean-up has not been completed or is not satisfactory, you will forfeit your $500 cleaning deposit. Please inquire regarding pre-selected cleaning services if desired.
Empty all trash receptacles (including bathroom) into the dumpster in the alley.
- Put tables & chairs in the Pavilion storage room.
- Wipe down all countertops, bathroom, prep kitchen surfaces, inside and outside of mini refrigerators and kitchen sinks with a cleaning solution (supplied).
- Sweep all floors
- All linens are to be placed in the linen bags
- Pick up/Remove all litter/trash from sidewalks, parking lot & dumpster area of the The Pavilion.
- All trashcans located under the covered portion of The Pavilion, in dressing rooms, restrooms, prep kitchen and trash cans located on the grounds must be emptied and taken to the dumpster.
- Ensure all doors to The Pavilion restrooms, storage rooms and prep kitchen areas are secured and locked.
Extra cleaning resulting from misuse or abuse to the facility is not included in the cleaning deposit and will be billed to the Licensee.
Payment & Reservation Details
Rental Cost of The Pavilion: $1,500.00 per day (8am – 12am for the day of your event)
A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to secure your selected date.
A copy of Licensee’s valid Driver’s License or State-Issued I.D.
A VALID MAJOR CREDIT CARD (not debit) is required to guarantee event rental space, available for incidental charges and/or in the event of damage and repair to the facility.
If Licensee elects to cancel for any reason other than termination for cause, Licensee agrees to give a 120-day notice or forfeit the rental fee.
Please note that inclement weather is not considered a “cause” and Licensee accepts events are to be held rain or shine. The 50% is non-refundable no matter the reason for cancellation.
Full payment is required on the scheduled event date. Access to event venue will not be granted until full payment has been received.